The policy of Web Tormenta, LLC ("WTS" or "Company") is to respect the privacy of all web site visitors to the extent permitted by law. This online privacy statement is intended to inform you of the ways in which the Company collects information, the uses to which that information will be put, and the ways in which we will protect any information you choose to provide us. Company reserves the right to append or otherwise modify this Privacy Statement at any time.
- Information We Collect
- There are four types of information that this site may collect during your visit: network traffic logs, web utilization logs, cookies, and information voluntarily provided by you.
- Information That You Provide to Us
- The Company receives and stores all information that you enter on our payment pages. This includes:
- The Web site you are purchasing an e-ticket for
- E-mail address
- Cell phone number
- First name, last name, address, city, state, zip, country
- Bank ABA routing number
- Your account number
- The type of account
- Your username and password
- Your agreement to be bound by the Company's Terms and Conditions
- Information You Provide to Us That We Share With Our Clients
- The Company receives, stores, and forwards to our client all information necessary for our client to provide service to you, and to contact you if necessary. We do not forward your ABA and Account number.
- Information From Third Parties
- The Company may request and receive information from third parties and compare it to the information that you have provided to protect the Company from losses.
- Network Traffic Logs
- In the course of ensuring network security and consistent service for all users, Company employs software programs to do such things as monitor network traffic, identify unauthorized access or access to nonpublic information, detect computer viruses and other software that might damage Company computers or the network, and monitor and tune the performance of the Company network. In the course of such monitoring, these programs may detect such information as e-mail headers, addresses from network packets, and other information contained in the network traffic. Information from these activities is used only for the purpose of maintaining the security and performance of the Companies networks and computer systems. Personally identifiable information from these activities is not released to external parties without your consent unless required by law. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. The Company uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- Web Utilization Logs
- Company web sites routinely collect and store information from online visitors to help manage those sites and improve service. This information includes the pages visited on the site, the date and time of the visit, the internet address (URL or IP address) of the referring site, the domain name and IP address from which the access occurred, the version of browser used, the capabilities of the browser, and search terms used on our search engines.
- Legal Requirements and Protection of Our Company and Others
- We may disclose your information in other special circumstances. These include situations when the sharing is necessary to protect the safety, property, or other rights of Company, our clients, our associates, or any other person, or where otherwise required by law. Examples include protecting the health or safety of customers, or addressing crimes committed on Company property. Company may provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required by applicable law.
- It is your obligation to provide the Company with accurate and up-to-date information, and failure to provide us with such information could void any Agreement between you and the Company. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as processing your e-ticket request, responding to customer service inquiries, loss prevention, improving our service, communicating with you, and allowing our clients to provide customer service and fulfill their obligations to you. The Company's employees have access to your information on a need-to-know basis.
- The Company does not request, or knowingly collect identifiable information from children under the age of 18. The Company does not knowingly use or share personal information from users under the age of 18 with third parties.
Questions regarding information the Company has collected and stored about you should be in writing and addressed to:
P.O. Box 163032
Austin, Texas, 78716-3032